European Regulation 2016/679 Articles 13 et seq
(GDPR concerning the protection of personal data)
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF DATA CONTROLLER
Intertecnica S.r.l. arredamenti with registered office at (41030) Bomporto (MO), Via Modena, 125 VAT No. 01551820366 Tel. + 39 059818001 Fax + 39 059818373 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , (Certified Email Address) PEC email@example.com processes the personal data of customers, suppliers and persons who have voluntarily provided their data directly by phone or by mail or fax or e-mail to our sales and/or administrative office.
Intertecnica S.r.l. arredamenti warrants that the processing of personal data takes place in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the Data Subject with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
The Data Controller is the legal representative pro-tempore Ms Monica Cavani
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Data Processing that Intertecnica S.r.l. arredamenti may make of the data of the Data Subject, shall take place in order to fulfill obligations under the law and to allow us to meet your specific request, as well as for all matters relating to the economic activity of the company, in particular:
– to enter data in the company’s database;
– to process internal statistics;
– to file technical service sheets for support and/or training;
– to issue transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
– to issue quotes and offers to current and/or potential customers;
– to issue requests for quotes and offers to current and/or potential suppliers;
– to process ordinary and VAT accounts;
– to manage receipts and payments;
– to send commercial information about its activities or those of firms connected to the computer field to active and / or potential customers;
– to exchange information regarding the business, administrative and sales activity of the company by telephone, mail, courier, fax, e-mail and the private areas of the website of Intertecnica S.r.l arredamenti
– for the fulfillment of the prescribed purposes of tax related to accounting and tax declarations;
DISCLOSURE AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The personal data of the Data Subject, if necessary, may be disclosed also:
- to all persons to whom the right of access to such data is recognized under regulatory provisions;
- to our contractors, employees, agents and suppliers, in the context of their duties and/or any contractual obligations with them, relating to business relations with the data subjects;
- to factoring companies, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies;
- to companies producing and/or granting licenses to use any services/products provided,
- where the communication proves necessary for the use by the data subject of the acquired services/products;
- to post offices, freight forwarders and couriers for the submission of documentation and/or material;
- to providers of unified messaging services via the Internet, when the sending of letters and communications to data subjects, concerning the purposes of the processing, takes place through this channel;
- to all those natural and/or legal persons, public and/or private (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, employment consultancy firms for the compilation of payroll, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour, etc.), when disclosure is necessary or integral to the carrying on of our business and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
- to banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments arising from the execution of contracts;
– the data subject’s data may be shared both in Italy, and in the European Union;
– in compliance with the Provision of a general nature of 28.11.2008 of the Italian Data Controller, the data subject’s data may be disclosed to theSystem Administrator; the data will not be disclosed to other third parties, without asking in advance the data subject for their express consent.
PERIOD AND LOCATION OF STORAGE
The data shall be processed for the purposes connected and/or integral to the activities of Intertecnica S.r.l. arredamenti in compliance with the purposes to be pursued above and stored for a period not exceeding that necessary for which these data were collected and processed.
The storage and processing of data shall take place exclusively at the registered office by means and tools suitable to ensure confidentiality and shall be carried out by electronic or automated means (networked computers not accessible to the public), the cloud, and/or through non-automated means (paper archives), both of which have been provided with appropriate security measures, such as custom passwords with exclusive access, personal identification code and access control of digital and paper archives.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the right to ask the data controller for access to personal data, to correct or to erase the same or to restrict the processing of data that concerns them or to object to their processing, as well as the right to portability of data (if digital).
If the Data Subject considers that their rights have been violated, they have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
OBLIGATION TO DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
If the disclosure of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation, or a necessary prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract and if the data subject is obliged to provide personal data, failure to do so may cause the termination of the contractual relationship and its proper performance.
The data subject is aware that there is no automated decision-making process, and / or profiling.